Sunday, December 25, 2011

i like this photo cos my skirt looks great flying haha


why is my bro so funny. seriously love that boy.



Bro was wearing his 'I love you more than fried chicken' shirt, but although he's so handsome, he refused to let me take a photo of his handsome face because he's worried that all the girls will chase him. i agreed with his serious concerns. so he gave me a 'talk to the hand' photo.



sister has a bruise and wound from being stabbed in the knee by some guy in her fencing team, and i have a matching one from being dropped on the floor by partner! hahaha



dinner after training at mr curry (:




why all the boys so camera shyyyy haha


super yummy rice!! i had minced beef with potato and he had tomato and cheese. but actually i think they taste the same.


the partner!



DESSERTS :D



No comments: