Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year!!! And happy birthday mummy (:

Im blogging from my iphone!! I love iphone! Haha

But though its inconvenient, of course i gotta do a new year post! (:


Hmm this year has been wonderful. But bittersweet.

Sadly i cant upload photos on iphone. So i shall do another photo post another time. But anyway...

Started dancing a lot this yearrr, havent regretted it!!! ((:

And I spent a summer with puppy.

Prob one of the major stories of 2011... I met a cute puppy. We were happy for a while, and i guess we died haha. But well, we have pretty memories of each other, and we're both still happy. So i guess everything's good. Yeppss... (: Dont regret much, except that i grouchily refused to dance a last waltz with him. Oh well (: loved lots learnt lots (:

I have tons of wonderful dance girlfriends this year!!!! Super love them to bits!!! Love doing girly stuff, talking abt boys -oops- haha, shopping, doing nails, hair, eating and dancing together (((: i love my dearest carin, summer n tania!

Thanks to everyone who made even one day of 2011 special for me.
And a special thanks to those who have been there from the very start (:

of course lots of love to my 4 Js : Jesus, jess, jazi n josh

And love too to angelina, n to my dear neighbours in hall!! They're the rare friends i have outside of dance, and its wonderful to have them (:
And to Ex partner, thanks for dancing 2011 with me, i really do appreciate it, n i did have fun (:

To new partner, 2012 belongs to us! ((: i will treasure u, promise (:

And To puppy, thanks for teaching me so much, thanks for loving me, n thanks for making a silly kitten grow up. I hope u will always be happy like u are now (:


Yupsss. Anw we made new year resolutions in cell group.

I wrote:

For 2012, i want to love wisely.

It would be nice if my heart listened to my head for once in my life.


But deep inside i think i know i might nt keep it haha.

Cos i also feel that... Its best to love wisely, no doubt. But to love foolishly is better than not
To have loved at all.


Lovelove friends! Happy new year from
Hong kong!!

Will have very heavy photoposts once im back and have access to my lappy to upload photos!!

No comments: