Sunday, December 04, 2011

i'm home...

n realllly busy :/

Why so much admin!?!?! :/


my sister says:

but on a side note, i'm so glad to be home with my sister. i missed her so much while she was at hall. It's nice having her home to annoy me all day



anyway, we had fun doing lifts at training today (:


and training with partner today was alright, at least he listened to some of my corrections.


sigh. im constantly helping friends look out and pair them up with partners etc, and yet i haven't found one for myself for standard. lol.

i think i've matched up at leastttt 5-6 couples.

why am i so nice? hahah




ppl ask me to help find partners, and some need help with costuming, trainings, need to teach them how to fill in the comp form too cos some fill in wrongly (!?!?!)



HAIYO.

sometimes i do get this feeling of being tired from managing all these.

esp since some of my main comm is overseas, and the load's heavierrr on those of us who're around.

which reminds me i have to go look at possible jive costumes asap cos my costume ic isnt here ))):



and i can only pray for strength.

but God does give me enough for every new day.

and it does help that i'm not a perfectionist, so i get things done pretty fast, though not perfectly :p

and i like to think of myself as a strong girl :D

hahaha

but one good thing is that there haven't been any emotional outbursts from the dancers hahaha, seriously is a wonderful blessing.

i'd rather do ALL the admin by myself than handle one emotional argument between them. lol. those are incredibly draining.


the one thing i've constantly been praying for is wisdom, esp in handling interpersonal relationships between the dancers. and i decided to read proverbs very carefully.




OH.

i wanted to join interwaltz and there was only 1 person who joined the class. so i fb stalked him. AND OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE HARRY POTTER.

IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but then, i realised later that my mouse clicked the wrong button, and he's joining quickstep, not waltz. ):

so i hyperventilated for nothing.


hahaha.


i contemplated joining quickstep though :p



i went through my favourite cupboard in the house that day and took lots of pictures! but i shall save that post for a day when i have nothing to blog about (:

nights!
love!

No comments: