Monday, December 26, 2011

i love going out with the girls. (:

always lots to talk about, even if we've seen each other the day before (:

dinner at soup spoon. ever since the disastrous date at soup spoon, i've kinda avoided it for a bit. but it's still yummy (:


the girls (:


all our food! they didn't finish half of it


my pretty friend and me (: we were having a very romantic time sitting in a basket and chit chatting, and then suddenly, the place was swarmed with people ): hahah



my outfit for the day! i love it cos i'm super tall on my 5 inch heels (:



then we headed over to kim's party. (:

yups, and i can't believe im going to hk tmr! there isn't the feel of holidaying yet. haha


anyway, i suddenly remembered this line i copied down in my diary a long time ago.

"If somebody loves you, won't they always love you?"

and someone replied

"i'm going to say yes, because you seem sad"

No comments: