Monday, December 19, 2011

its official.

results were out todayyy!

they were not fab at all, but well, decent enough to get by. haha. i actually had some As, but too bad i got a C for one of my mods, which totally pulled everything down. so oh well. haha

most ppl arnd me seem happy enough with their grades as well, so everything is good (: another sem is over, and life goes on :D

anyway, i'm really happyyyy :D

and excited (:

because i finally have a new partner for latin!!!

((((((((((((((((((((:

i was really happy, and i couldnt sleep.

and today, all the official informing of teachers and ex partners is finally done on both sides, and my new partner is all mine now! :D


actually i think my teacher is kinda happy. and most of my friends are really encouraging.

only my sis is real wet blanket and grumps and sighs around the house, and keeps telling me i'll get dumped. haha

well, its not like i havent considered that possibility. i'm as keenly aware as everyone else that my new partner is trading down.

but, i'm willing to take a chance on him!

and even if he does dump me in future, i dont really have much to lose.

because ex partner n i havent been dancing well, and i was intending to break it soon anyway


but yupsss, i have to work really hard to match my new partner one day!!





but still. i owe my ex partner a huge thank you. without him i wouldnt have started dancing competitively at all.

TDA would have been one full year of partnership, but i decided that dancing TDA together would kinda be a waste of everyone's time. so yupss. we're not dancing together.



16 Jan 2011- 19 Dec 2011

*i can't believe i've only danced seriously for abt 11 months?!?! it seems like forever!!



and for now, new partner and i will be working really hard! and we'll see everyone at TDA! (:


lovelove

No comments: