Wednesday, December 21, 2011

im so happy (:

super tired!

8 hours of dancing today!


feet are aching like mad from standing in heels all day! even my energizer bunny partner was kinda tired after 11pm. lol. so obviously, if he's tired, im really drained. haha

but totally worth it! we took double lesson today, and we completed both our cha and rumba routines for tda.

and the routines are both really nice (: our favourite bits and pieces of both our old routines fused together and smoothed out (:

partner is obviously awesome, and i think in time to come my teachers will love him more than me. lol. they keep telling me good stuff about him, and telling me how to improve. lol. im supposed to work to match his speed, body rhythm, and a whole lot of other things la. aiyo.


but is okay, i love watching him dance, n i love dancing with him too. and im very proud to have him beside me.

he's a great dancer, and he's also really fun to dance with in the sense that he doesnt try to stress me out, and is always willing to go over steps again and again to help me out (: and most importantly, he makes me feel that he likes dancing with me too (:


im really lucky and i know it already (:
but everyone feels a need to remind me all the time anyway. haha many ppl have been asking me where i found a guy like that, and telling me they want one too.




oh, and when my performance team teacher found out ex partner n i arent dancing together anymore, she was really shocked, and she kinda shouted 'I BEG YOUR PARDON?' and i was quite stunned by her reaction too. and she got more shocked to realise that im dancing with my new partner, and even more shocked that he's gonna be my regular partner and its not just for one comp. haha.

oh well i will work harder so one day ppl will stop being shocked that he would dance with me!!!


and yea, i used to think i'm easily embarrassed. but looks like this time, i have super thick skin, and it doesn't really affect me much! if anything, im just more determined to dance more!!!




and if it turns out it's over too fast
i'll make every last moment last
as long as you're mine.

No comments: