Tuesday, December 27, 2011

oh gosh, im so sleepy i keep yawning, but i got so much to do!!!

i couldnt find my passport just now, but my mum said she wont let me go for dance if i didnt find it, so yea, i scoured the place for it!

and i realised my SEP documents are DUE TMR!!!!!!!
GOSHHHHH

:/


have to trouble my parents to settle it for me. would be a joke if i cant go cos i forget to submit stuff. it's something only jess would do. hahah

i had to write a list of instructions on where to collect what and submit what :/

i feel so bad :/


and gosh, flying off in a bit!!

OH and cos i have no baggage allowance, i can't bring metals, which means no razor !
hahaha
imagine not shaving for days. oh gosh. haha, but is okay, i guess i can get disposable ones there (:


ok, try not to miss me too much friends!

loveloveee

No comments: