Sunday, December 11, 2011

when i came back home, one of the first few things i did was to open my treasure cupboard, where i keep lots of letters, diaries and meaningful things. and of course i 'updated' it, and packed in more new letters, and stuff.

did i ever mention i love iphone camera? its so convenient!



my treasure cupboard (:



i did this nice piece of art work last year. i printed out the black pic. and then i cut a small tiny red heart and pasted it in the box. and i think it's cool and meaningful. to me la.



8 diaries documenting life from 8 till now (;


my harry potter specs. i wore them in p1. haha my face used to be so small (:


harry potter cards cos i had a crush on him haha



MY BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING BEAUTY MUSICAL BOX (:
my mummy bought it for my about 10plus years ago, yet it looks real new cos i only look at it about twice a year. and it always makes me happy. it's like a treat to open it (: i hope it will last for a long time, so i can give it to my daughter















Nice pic from JC! (:



Home cooked food by mummy!!! some minced beef wrap in white cream chesse sauce! So yummy!!!



Dad brought me back pearls! <3 so pretty!!!! i love them!




lunch with shiao! (: she wouldnt let me take a photo of her! so i took my fried rice! actually i ordered noodles, but somehow they got the orders mixed up! but rice was nice too!




This is a very typical conversation between bro and I. We do our best to have a bigger ego than the other. hahaha

No comments: