Monday, April 01, 2013

"Dancing is like a drug, once you start it is difficult to stop. Even if one has some problems with it, and they have in their mind to stop. Even after two days, you will feel it in your muscles and in your mind that you can't live without it. And then you will go on to practice, and to dance because it is impossible to [live] without it. For the person who really loves it."
- Kristina Moshenskaya

I love her so muchhh, she's such an awesome dancer who's so full of energy. and I agree with her )): I wanted to stop dancing because i am facing so manyyy problems with my dancing, but i just couldn't give up. i really did try to quit. ): i told all my prospective partners that i can't dance, and i didn't dance at all for about a month? i even stopped myself from watching any dance video or listening to any latin music. i distracted myself with modelling and editorial work, but it didn't work. i couldn't take it still, and started to dance again. looking at all my friends who have competed yesterday makes me more itchy to get back into the dance scene... soon soon!!! (:

oh but I injured my back haha, and i can't stretch now )): must have been from jumping around. Even breathing deep hurts my back. feels like a bad strain. haha


117 more days to see Z!!! It would be perfect to dance standard ballroom with Z (: i've always wanted to do standard but had always focused my energy on latin. it's quite hard to perfect both, and i'm contented with doing recreational standard (: Z is tall too!! hehe maybe i can crash course him on basic figures in waltz when i see him in august. :D maybe even take a short choreo at my nz dance studio. maybe he will be hooked, and will practice and when i see him again he will be an awesome possum standard dancer hehehe :p



No comments: