Monday, April 01, 2013

rain shoot

Shall share some pics that I got from the rain shoot maybe a month back...

hehe i am very proud of this pic! not because of how i look, but because i managed to photoshop the entire wall away!!! :D i took quite a while to do it, cos i'm not that great, but i think it looks pretty clean now. Want to see the original?

the wall looks so dirty and gross, so i cut it all out and made a flat clean background. hahaha. i felt so accomplished after that. :D heheh don't you think it looks much better without all the clutter in the background? ok la, don't look too hard, if u stare hard enough you can see the line. so don't >:[
this is how i destress when im working hard lols.

I did the same to the wall here (: but this wall was easier, cos it was just a little bit. haha

haha this is not really part of the shoot, just a happy post shoot thumbs up! and off i went to eat fries :D

My sis says that this pic looks like an advert for a horror flick lols.

I'm still waiting for pictures from my aerial shoot, and I'm going to do another shoot for cosmo magazine next mon! pretty exciting and enough diversion to keep me occupied!



No comments: