Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I'm 22!

I just turned 22 last week, and can't stand it that i'm 3 months older than z. haha :p went out with my family for a yummy lunch at Turf city. They revamped the place, but it's not that great really. The layout is pretty messy.

First we went to Grill Out which relocated from Sunset way!! I had salmon with mash potatoes and vegetables. I enjoy having all my food on one plate. does that make sense? haha, i enjoy seeing different dishes arranged around one plate :D

the food was quite nice, but the service was lacking, and we were the only customers on a Saturday lunch slot. kinda telling about its popularity.. which is a shame because it used to be quite popular at sunset way!

i really must learn how to grill salmon since i like it so much (: i should learn and have all-i-can-eat when i'm in nz again.


my parents decided that they needed coffee, so we headed over to get coffee, and they also decided to have some pies and gelato too! gosh, lunch number 2!  haha it's really good. omgosh, wagyu beef cheek pie. so tender, and the mash is tasty too! 

anyway, this is what i mean about all the food arranged on one plate! it's so pretty an it looks so good to eat (: this was my lunch at jacks place where my family likes to go for sunday lunches when we can (:



Managed to catch up with D last week over lunch, and we had indonesian express at the deck at arts canteen! I loveee ayam penyet, but i decided to try fish instead. it's even better, cos of lack of bones.  makes me feel like having some now. yumyumyum.


No comments: