Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lancôme video shoot and Model Mayhem

I've been pretty slow to update because it's week 13 and exams are in 2 weeks! ahhh!

Last week, a friend asked me to help out with a video shoot for Razor TV, it's a Lancôme makeover for the theme of make up for long haul shoots. 

I think i don't look very nice in videos! Cannot Photoshop, plus my features are not very sharp. It didn't help that i had to tie my hair back into a bun, exposing all my flaws haha. 
ohwell! it was still fun! 

the make up artist was lovely though, i liked the foundation very much, cos she made it very glowy! since i have less oily skin now, and i received an awesome new set of brushes from zhe for my birthday, i wanna try out liquid foundation for a more glowy complexion! (: 

i'm torn between MAC, Dior snowskin, Lancome matte foundation and Make Up Forever HD liquid foundation which is supposed to be really good for photoshoots. hahah

I'm also in love with the anna sui lip stain that the cosmopolitan make up artist used, and i need a coral blusher and new eyeliner so i'm going to go shopping for a make up restock after my exams. hehe :D 



i've recently set up a model mayhem account, and i've been lucky to have a very good amount of shoot requests, both TFCD and paid shoots (: 


went for casting for a photographer who is hoping to expand into magazine fashion editorial spreads, so he is looking for new faces that he can shoot to build a portfolio to show the magazines what he can do. 

it was mostly chatting, and then we did a few profile test shots, and he gave me one to keep (:
of course if we really do a shoot, it will be with more digital imaging of backgrounds, effects. haha

not sure if I'll make the casting, but we'll see!




No comments: