Friday, July 06, 2012

phew had a hectic past two days!

slowly but surely getting into the swing of things here...

i shall stop whining about the cold, and remember the goals i set for myself before i return!!!!




Goal 1:  Better dance technique and a toner, leaner body.

couldn't stand the dance withdrawals anymore, so i plucked up all my courage, researched on how to get to the dance studio, and ventured out on my own!!! took the bus and tried to follow the map, and i did get to the dance studio in the end! :D it was awesomely huge with tons of pro dancers. though of course it's not the same, without my friends, and more importantly without my partner, dancing isnt as fun. but its not too bad. tech was useful but tough! hopefully i learn a lot while i'm here (:i shall not complain so much, but be thankful for this chance to learn from overseas coaches that i can't get in Singapore!   



to aid me in my quest for a greater dance technique, i have also signed up for a gym membership which allows me unlimited access and free classes such as zumba and yoga!!!!!! i will be a gym bunny and work my core and leg muscles! muscles= better speed, and more body control for sharper actions (: 



 Goal 2: Fixing my skin and hair


 i went shopping quite a bit as well, and bought this mirror, bought these merino thermals which i think are really snug and comfy (:  also bought a huge black coat which i absolutely adore (:

my skin was breaking out like mad since thailand, so now i have a chance to stop its nonsense.
it's cold and peeling, but at least it's less oily, which may be what my skin needs..
 i have been hydrating like mad, and hair masque-ing as well. will not let my hair become grass.



Goal 3: Stone my costume!

haha, this is not really a goal, but a to-do list! i have to finish my costume by the time i'm back, else i'd never get round to doing it when im in Singapore!

1440 small crystals to stick on, and 48 large ones to sew on!!! that's a huge amount of work which i really need to get started on!!







hahah well, for rewards, i have had nice food so far (: have been averaging one proper meal a day, since the portions are giant! the rest of the day i just have salad, yoghurts, granola and nut bars etc (:

                                                chinese beef noodle soup!!! <3




                     super delicious  fish and chips! i ordered 'small' scoop of fries. omgosh the fries were so much i couldnt even finish!!!







dinner today at royal roasts (: 10 dollars for a 'small' meal!!! gosh they heaped so much food on my plate!! super yummy though!!! i wonder what a large meal would look like!




lovelove!

No comments: