Sunday, July 29, 2012

 was a beautiful sunny day yesterday, so i decided to go walking. also to cheer myself up.

was looking for pretty things to make me happy.

 look! lovely flowers, even in the dead of winter!
 really nice skies here, but there's a huge ozone hole! so uv rays are high! sunglasses are a necessity!


just made some packed dinner for myself to take to dance later (:

it's kinda like a fried rice? but it has a risotto texture for some reason. hahah

maybe cos i added 3 eggs to it, so it became wetter. it's yumm tho (: makes me feel like im eating something creamy, but its not really cream, its just eggs haha
and there's ham, tomatoes and my fav carrots. so its definitely all good (:


gotta try keep myself entertained and occupied!

went for a run and zumba yesterday. dance tonight, probably will do jive cos that will surely keep me feeling warm with all the jumping around.


lovelove

No comments: