Wednesday, July 04, 2012



havent blogged much since i arrived in new zealand, busy settling stuff...

also because im pretty homesick, and im sure i will feel worse after typing all these...


i been spending too much money, buying more coats and stuff cos i am so freaking cold i cant stand it. i bought like electric blanket, water boiler, a new coat, 2 merino thermals, and they're all so ex )))):

and i miss my bf too much. i miss my family, even the annoying bits. i miss my girlfriends, i miss being able to wear cute clothes. ):

i look like a dumpling everyday, my skin is so dry its flaking. my lips are all chapped, and it drizzles ever so slightly, so my hair's like moist, or damp, which is so bad.


and i miss dancing so much ))));

locating the studio here is so hard, and it wont be the same dancing solo either. i want to dance with eldon ):
i miss going to dance, then going to eat tgt after that, then him sending me home. simple and happy times together ):

oh yes, and i feel like a midget here. the Caucasians are tall, and have sharp noses, and are nicely well endowed. i feel like an overgrown kid with squinty eyes and a flat nose. 


oh well. let's try to talk about happier stuff.


my flat mates and i cleaned up the apartment kitchen! which was left gross by the previous owners, but cleaning up tgt was pretty fun too.

below are pictures of my free lunch today (wrap and pumpkin pie with rice inside) ! and pictures of my campus. it's wet and cold now, hopefully the sun comes in soon :/ sigh.






















No comments: