Tuesday, July 17, 2012

 on monday, it was lorraine's birthday! (: so we headed out to hell's pizzeria for dinner (: loving the deco there! the cashier counter was a huge RIP tombstone haha


 i ordered 'trouble' pizza. i looked up from my menu and announced that 'i want trouble' and my friends laughed, and it took me a few seconds to get it. haha. was super good though! real crispy ! (: it was chicken with camembert, salami, onions and pineapples i thinkkk



 dessert in a scary box!



 it's churros inside with choc sauce! was really awesome, but too much and too sweet. even though i was sharing with lorraine, i couldnt finish my half of the churros haha




 we then headed to a chinese place to chill. haha. being greedy, i had xiaolongbao. it's not too bad, though its a little dry.




this is the nz version of siewmai. hahah








had my first samba private lesson yest. i never learnt samba technique properly before, so i was completely lost and dying trying to catch up with the teacher. worked till my legs were dying. but thats a good thing.


maybe being alone here helps in a way, that i control my own schedule, my own diet and everything. plans to work out and eat healthy work better when u dont have gatherings too often, and friends meeting for dinner, and unexpected stuff popping up all the time.


going to my lunch bible study later and probably going for a run and zumba later on before i have self prac in my room (: i seem not to have much school or work to do don't I? hahaha


lovelove

No comments: