Thursday, January 05, 2012

wicked was awesome! (:

a wonderful way to end my holidays before school, and a super sweet treat by my partner.

i was supposed to be surprised.

but okay, a combination of me being smart, and him being a really bad liar, made me know that he was taking me to wicked wayyy in advance.


he contradicted himself okay. first he told me it's all settled and i HAVE to make it, cos he can't cancel it.
and then, another time, he was telling me it's just dinner and that he hasn't decided where to take me.

so yeaps. he can't lie very well. and i didn't feel like acting dumb. lol.

so he said i'm going to die at dance tmr because i didn't practice for 8 days, and he is going to make me train my jive kicks also ):

but i told him, that actually, if he can make me a better dancer in a short few months, i should be the one treating him. hahaha i'd pay for intensive training if it's effective man.

haha, but yes, anyway, it was seriously sweet of him. i was touched, and wicked was so nice!! i love the songs!! ((: i love musicals!

i remember after watching les mis,i had the blues for weekss!!!



sushi express (:


super yummy miso soup



he was pretending to be asking me how to book tickets, and suggesting we should watch it in future. and i was rolling my eyes in my head, and thinking this picture would make for a good photo for my blog later. HAHA. oops sorry.


he got me smarties!! (:


mickey mouse partner. lollll




:D


thank you (: so much!!!

No comments: