Tuesday, January 10, 2012

omgoshomgoshomgoshomgoshomgosh.

TDA is sundayyyyyy. i think im going to faint.

so much for being a brave girl. im super super stressed.

cos everytime we prac, everyone is observing us. and i shiver, and my hands turn cold, and my feet stop staying on balance. it's terrible.


and no one even cares what im dancing, cos, according to ppl around me, my partner is 'scarily good!'

):

and he's so energetic and hardworking that he improves really fast. my friends said i will kill myself trying to catch up.


okay, nevermind. ): just be a thick skinned person, and do what i can on sunday. ):


going to AnA later!!! i'm scared they will scold meeee. hahha, im going to eat a cheese waffle later to calm myself down later (:


but. even though i sound so stressed, do i really mind having a partner who's levels above me?

HAHA, of course not :D
it's awesome cos his dancing looks wonderful to me, and i have someone to inspire me to work hard. haha


except when im very stressed. and him dancing wonderfully there by himself, makes me feel like he should just do solo and no one would realise any difference.


in fact, he calls our routine 'spot the difference'. cos my time steps and checks and whatever steps look like crap next to his. :/


and picking up ballroom is really really tough work! it's like learning to walk all over again. ):


dancing is hard work man.

how am i supposed to have time to study ?? hahah

No comments: