Wednesday, January 11, 2012

i'm getting so happy in singapore, i'm getting more and more sad about having to go away on exchange.

i'm so lame i can't stand it sometimes. i'm the one who wanted so badly to go away on exchange, and now that i've got it, i don't really think i wanna go. haha


i just can't help thinking, that if i stayed in singapore:

1. viva wouldn't be in so much trouble, cos at least i'd be around to help out until they can find another person to take over

2. my partnership wouldn't be slowed down/ in trouble

3. i could have secured a place in campus residence for myself (they didn't accept half year applications)

4. can help my sis with her stressful A level uni decisions and applications

5. have my mummy to look after me


the best thing about going to nz though, is that i get to take 20mcs of credit that are ungraded!!
i need my cap to stop dropping so that's probs a good thing haha


3 more days to TDA! we got good comments from our teachers yest, so i feel a bit better.

was so nervous after dancing our first round, cos she sternly walked over to us and gave us a look. i was holding my breath while waiting for her comments. haha


God, please don't let me do anything stupid on the floor on sunday. i don't wanna disappoint my teachers, my partner, and viva!!


until sunday i'm living, breathing dance all day longggg. i love it!

No comments: