Friday, January 27, 2012

went to salsa social yesterday with some of the viva people (:

during the performance, summer and i were swooning over the hot guys who all have nice muscles and relatively broad shoulders.


but we couldnt social much, so after a bit, some of them went to eat tau huay, some went home.

so eldon and i decided to go to Le Danz, cos there was a latin social that night.


the cover charge is really not very cheap, it's $38 per head inclusive of 2 drinks.
eldon treated me though.



anyway, i digress a little:

in fact, i think i am a super super pampered girlfriend. he practically does everything for me.

like after trainings, he will come round to shower at my hostel before heading home. and he will boil water for me, clear my rubbish, sometimes even mop the floor for me (actually, he also bought the mop for me)

he stocks up my food supply in hall for me to the max. i always have food and cereals and drinks etc now.

okay, listing things like that out make me feel a bit too spoilt :/

cos the only nice thing i did was to wash his dance pants for him and blowdry it.

i will do my own house keeping later :/

where did i find a boy like that? <3



ok, anyway, we were quite pleasantly surprised that due to an external party that day, Le Danz was completely empty :D

means we could choose our music, have the whole place to prac and have like 4 people waiting on the two of us. haha

and it was really a nice and big floor! (:

so we trained for a bit, and unfortunately i had like 3 cocktails, and i got a little tipsy cos im bad with alcohol. and i couldnt spin properly anymore, so i was super off balance and couldnt train properly. haha

but anyway, it was real fun (:



lovelove!

No comments: