Thursday, January 05, 2012

Was packing camp stuff, realised i have at least a few hundred pins, and a lot of spare lipglosses, lipsticks in all sorts of shades, other makeup, eyelashes etc.

Realised that i have been stocking up since i always need these stuff.

So what am i gonna do one day when i'm done with dance )):

Im going to be really sad.

I only have 6 mths before everything changes ): my best girlfriends in dance are all graduating,

Im leaving.

And i dunno what's gonna happen after that.


It's okay. ):

But i just hope that nothing else changes within the next 6 mths, and i can really enjoy my dance life!!
With my girls, and partner and all my friends );

So for the next 6 mths, i hope i can just happily continue buying eyelashes when i see cheap ones, and be able to tell myself that i still need them. Dont wanna think abt leaving yet


Okie, gonna meet the partner now!!


Lovelove!

No comments: