Thursday, January 12, 2012

okay, i am seriously nervous.

alice sent me the program line up, plus all the rules etc.

and my stomach started churning and butterflies were flying everywhere. my hands are cold, and my feet are cold too.

im really lousy -.-


anyway, i printed out the program line up.

and there are SO MANY ROUNDS )))))):


whyyyyyyyy


and partner said he hasnt yet had the experience of not making it to the second round at least, and he was teasing me that he'd put that as his facebook status if we don't


anw i smacked him of course. but he's solid rock and i fell down instead.


))):


okay, i thought talking nonsense would release my stress, BUT IM STILL SCARED.


im typing super fast, the way i start talking like a bullet train in presentations when im nervous.

No comments: