Monday, January 09, 2012

i think i'll try defying gravity

my ex partner is currently not very happy with me.

because i told him it's awkward for everyone when he calls me partner still in front of everyone.

i told him it doesnt make sense anymore and he lectured me about not knowing the power of names. ):

i really hate how he treats me like i have no brains sometimes. and hate how he's really seems to be taking all these like a relationship breakup.

he even told me that we should have decided whether or not to keep calling each other partner 3 weeks back. and i was thinking 'wow, he even kept track of the date? i wasnt counting how far back that was, oops.'

but can't say i blame him. just wish it wasn't like that.

why are my dance partnerships all complicated. WHY. ):






anyway, super tired from dance camp!!!

but it was fun! i wish i had a dance school, whereby we just dance and eat!!

and carin is an amazing girl, she doesn't need to eat, doesn't need to sleep, and she stayed up till about 7am having HTHT with me, and she could still dance and teach perfectly well the next day. whereas i completely died. and during standard lesson, i was seriously not present anymore, whenever we went into close hold, i'd just close my eyes and step around, and dont care where we go. lol. and i have these terrible dark circles when i dont sleep, whereas she still looks cute and perfectly normal. WHY. haha <3 her.



moving back to hall tmr! gonna miss having my mummy look after me, tuck me in and kiss me goodnight sometimes, but gonna love being able to do whatever i want, stay out late and dance as much as i like without worrying that she'll worry. haha





It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
Too long I've been afraid of losing love
I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

No comments: