Saturday, February 19, 2011

today after lesson, my teacher came and told me that he's giving me 3 months to learn to put my weight down

and i very timidly and quietly asked, 'cut by how much?'

and i thought we were back to the same lousy reason why i quit ballet. haha

and then he started laughing and said he meant that i need to sink my weight into the floor, because i dance too lightly and floatily for latin, cos in latin you're supposed to press your weight into the floor until the floor creaks.


phew!! scared me!!
i don't like to specifically watch my weight for dancing. i mean, im not going to eat 20 mcnuggets, and 2 boxes of fries and wash it down with 2 cokes and 2 mcflurries a day before competition, but i don't really want to start calorie counting either.

haha but still, in latin, the girl gets lifted a lot, and its a lot easier on the guy if ur lighter, and also, its impt to have a flat stomach, because your partner can feel it if you have a little roll of fat. hahah, its too embarrassing. at least i think it is.


all our routines have been completed today, but there's too much polishing we need to do. sigh, there's so much technique that we still have not learnt!!!!

we registered for competition today as well. our number tag is 35!!


(:

haha, early number is actually better, cos that means you are announced earlier, and walk out to the dance floor earlier, so you can choose your space (:


my toes are disgustingly ugly btw, the nails are chipped, the skin is peeling off, they're always red and sore. hahah super ugly. but they're evidence of my hardwork okay!!

i'm proud of my ugly feet!!!

my shoes have also died, they're 6 months old, and the soles are already coming off. im very proud of them, but im going to buy a pair of new shoes tmr. haha (:

and my wardrobe has also deteriorated. since i train everyday, it makes more sense for me to wear training clothes to school, so i dont have to change so many times.

but still not gym or tarbet shirt or some school shirt okay!!! im not that bad!!! haha (:

No comments: