Friday, February 18, 2011

sleepy!!! (: but i can't sleep yet, cos i just ate a whole plate of fried rice. haha, oh, it's 12.30am btw. (: dance ended at 11.30 that's why. haha

anyway, i've been such an active blogger, which means i've not been so active on facebook, and i don't diary a lot. haha.

and it's all about dance again, im just thinking things out by typing!!! (:

my rumba performance partner is very funny, he keeps sweating, and his shirt is completely wet although he doesn't smell at all. and i can't stand getting wet whenever he lifts me, hahaha, so i ordered him to bring 2 shirts. one to wear, and the other to dry, and then rotate his shirts. hahaha, and he really listened to me. oh no, i bullied him. haha, but he's really funny, and very hardworking also. i think he gets very stressed by me!!!

3 more days to cactus concert, then it'll be training training training for comp all the way!!!


we can do it!!!!!!!!! (:

my partner is very supportive. i keep asking over and over again, what style of hair he'd like me to have, what should my costume look like, what colour i should wear, should i change my shoes, should i get a new skirt, if i get a skirt, what colour it should be...
haha i think most guys would be very scared of such questions, but he's really awesome. after i designed my costume,he looked at it and gave comments, and then he said i didn't draw it proportionately, so he redrew my design for me nicer. (:


anyway the current state of our dances are:

chacha: no proper routine yet ): and chacha is my worst dance, even though its the most commonly danced dance. i am terrible at chacha ):


rumba
: our best routine!!! (: rumba has long graceful lines, which we're not bad at. just gotta make our counts and turnings sharper. anyway, i designed my costume to fit the rumba flowy feel, cos i think it's our best dance, and so our best chance too!

jive: we've got a routine, but it's not been checked by the teacher yet. and i get super tired after 50 seconds, and routine is a minute half. i can't lift my legs after jive!!!

samba: its awesomely fun, i love the samba hip rolls and movements, but we've only got half a routine, and its very new to us, so we're trying!!! trying to look cool, and not like crabs!!! (: haha

paso: haha we're reusing the same routine we placed 4th for, so we haven't started training that again, i guess we'll pick it up later, closer to comp when all our other routines are up!!!

i'm having 3 semi private lessons back to back tomorrow, so im hoping tmr will be very productive, and we'll get all our routines up by tomorrow!!! (:


anyway, i met my mummy for lunch today! (: haha it was nice to sit down and chitchat with her,haven't done that in a long time (:

No comments: