Wednesday, February 23, 2011

that's a kind of happiness too (:

the awesomest thing about my partner is that he doesn't makes me worry that his feelings for me will go over partnership. He manages to show that he cares for me as his partner without making me worry about it getting complicated.

he's protective enough of me as a partner, without being posessive.


that day we went to studio for self prac, and we went to buy snacks together, and i guess we looked like a couple the way we hopped up together to the aunty to buy snacks, and he was teasing me about not putting mayo on my burger, and i was complaining to the aunty that he didnt allow me to eat waffles and milk tea on top of my burger. and the aunty whom we kind of know and is always very friendly, told us to have fun, because the dating stage is the most fun. haha, and it's always cool to see my partner handle such comments without insulting me and making me feel unattractive. hahah

anyway, he simply laughed and told her that we were just dance partners and we train together lots. it sounds very simple right, but there're a lot of guys who wouldnt have known what to say, and it'd just be awkward.

and the nice aunty said, 'ah, that's a kind of happiness too.'

and my partner said 'yup, it is' (:


yupyups. it is a kind of happiness. i love the innocence of it.






i hate things getting complicated, and feeling so horrible about a situation.

the one thing that is worst than getting my heart broken, is having to break someone's heart, and hearing them cry, and not being able to do anything about it.


sometimes it seems like a good idea to let the other person know how much you're hurting over them, but i personally think that's very painful for the other person.

anyway. i've never been in a relationship, but i already think that navigating BGR is very very tiring, and i honestly do no want to be anywhere near being involved in one anytime soon.

i'd like to be happily dancing with my awesome partner and doing what i like for a long time more...

No comments: