Sunday, February 27, 2011

my feet have developed a very hard layer of skin. it's quite funny. i developed a lot of blisters the first few weeks of wearing my first pair of latin shoes, but the second pair didnt cause the same problems. i think its not the shoes, haha i think my feet got tougher. (:

today the teacher modified the rumba routine, cos we've improved, and she thinks that she can make it sharper and slightly more difficult, so it'll look nicer. (: we've gotta retrain that part and redo the muscle memory, but it's always a good thing (: anyway, the harder the routine is, the happier my partner gets. his expression is really really funny. haha

and our jive got modified too, but for jive it's not cos it's good, haha, its cos our routine looks awkward. oh man. our jive is terrible!


i love dancing with my partner (:

No comments: