Friday, August 09, 2013

Pavilions Hotel Restaurant

Z and I went out for a nice dinner today! TGIF! and also Happy National Day to Singapore :D

After having so many other types of cuisines, it was good to go to a Kiwi restaurant (:

 pausing for a moment to snap a quick pic in the hallway before running out to meet Z! hahah, because I really liked my outfit tonight haha

 The restaurant was really pretty, there were vines and fake grapes hanging on the ceilings, and the low glass windows made it feel like we were at a winery somewhere in the wine regions of NZ (:


 we had pumpkin soup!! yumyum!!! with homemade bread

 Z's prime rib with blue cheese, according to him it was very juicy, and it looked really good. But i didn't try it because I don't like blue cheese at all.


and my angus ribeye. haha it was a hugeee portion, and i actually managed to finish it, after struggling a bit! The waitress said i did well because that was a lot of food. haha :D I did it!! but i ate so many wedges omgoshhh. hahah

We were seriously too stuffed for any desserts, luckily Z drove else we'd have to roll home.


Week 2 of fieldwork done! one more week to go, jiayou me!

No comments: