Wednesday, November 16, 2011

okay, people are starting to scare me.

i wake up in the morning (from a bad dream, may I add.

Let me talk abt my recent dreams first

i've been having plenty of really horrible tiring dreams.
in which im running like madddd cos the teachers are trying to kill me. lol i was so tired when i woke up, my heart was beating so fast. felt like i didnt sleep. haha

and yesterday i dreamt that everything was burning down, and i was trying to save baby blue my penguin. LOL. and everything was sooo smoky!!!! it was so yucks.

and i dreamt of getting attacked by crocodiles, scary fish, sharks. etc etc.

basically, lotsa dreams recently in which im in danger, so gotta keep jumping and running and i hate running. so even running in dreams is very tiring okay.


and continue...


and the first 2 ppl who talk to me didn't sleep at all the night before.

:0


why so scary!!!!!!!!


and i'm starting to get a rising lump in my throat.




but....

i will not be scared.

it is good to wait quietly for the Lord.

The Lord gives, the Lord takes away, the Lord will provide and if He does not, He is still sufficient for me.

No comments: