Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Amor, Pérdida, Anhelo- Love, Loss, Longing

Presenting the synopsis of the vwaltz rumba item :D


Amor, Pérdida, Anhelo

Entre lo que existe y lo que no existe,
el espacio es el amor.

De lejos te quiero mucho,
de cerca con más razón,
y si un día no te veo,
se me parte el corazón.

Entre rosas he nacido, entre espinas moriré,
pero a ti, amor mío, jamás te olvidaré.


Between that which exists and
that which does not
is the space called Love.

In the distance I love you,
close by with more reason,
and if I pass a day without seeing you,
my heart shall break.

Between roses I have been born, between thorns I will die,
but my love, I will never forget you.




we found that poem somewhere, and we came up with title and translated it all into spanish.

i think it sounds nice.


and there's many double meanings for us :/ its nice to put all of that on stage...

im really hoping and praying it'll turn out fine !!

but its getting exciting, we came up with the idea of what to do for vwaltz, and we cut and edited the songs!

we did that till 4am last night, then we fell asleep, and then woke at 12plus and continued to about 4pm. (:

haha


<3

No comments: