Tuesday, November 20, 2012

need to dance!!!!

Take a step to the left
Take a step to the right
Now we're counting to the beat

A step left, a step right
Spin!
And Stop. 

Take my hand
Little steps, big steps
You lead
I follow

We're almost dancing
Now smile.
Relax
oh yes, now we're dancing.












slept really late last night cos i went dancing with some of the viva people, and then prata supper haha. dance does wonders for me. its like a little spark burns when im dancing (: and i forget everything bad (: and i love dancers of course (: its awesome to make silly dance jokes that we all get. hahah

I wish so much that i could dance, and compete again. i feel like im trapped in intermediate stage. I dont think im a terribly bad dancer, but neither am i up there amongst the top. i have got a lot of work to do before i can climb, and i feel trapped here waiting for a partner!!!

I actually think I joined the pageant cos i was depressed that i might not get to dance again after E and I ended our partnership. lols. and i needed something exciting to make me feel better.




Anyway, watched the latest WDSF competition! my favourite couple from italy won!!!! i love them!!! They are so awesome!





and z is coming in a week! (: i think i should relax a little bit. since i already know z is very phlegmatic, i need to chill a lil. cos when he gets quiet, i wonder if something is wrong. but he's prob sleeping/eating/studying/gaming or something random, and nothing is actually wrong.


                                                    Quick come! i'm waiting for you!





                                          meanwhile i shall be dancing to keep me occupied





                                           hahahah. who am i kidding. i prob look more like this



No comments: