Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hmm. i might have to switch to another blog hosting website soon. i apparently reached the limit of my picture album, so i can't upload any more pics!!! anyone who knows how to solve this please tell me ):


as of tmr, i will have worked for 1 month!!!

we have shifted our office arrangement, so now i no longer sit with my back to the boss hehe :D so i can facebook at work. hahaha

so pleased with myself.



z reached Singapore yesterdayyy and also went back yesterday. haha

well, at least we're on the same continent  now. lols

simple things that i appreciate after LDR

1. it's nice to be in the same time zone

haha, usually after work, when im going to be free for the night, its time for z to go to bed, so i spend my evenings doing my own thing, dont get to talk to him also. so during the time that im on the train, sometimes we will send each other voice messages.

although  that genius is now 'taking a nap'. he has been napping for the past two and half hours by the way. by the time he wakes up will probably be some unearthly hour in the middle of the night. haha

2. It's nice to share the same weather forecast

lol this sounds lame, but its fun to say together 'ohh, its going to rain", or 'omgosh why so hot today'

it's just nice.. to me haha.

3. I appreciate accents and new languages

i probably only realized this after dating someone who doesn't speak like me all the time. z speaks a really really nice sounding Cantonese at home, kiwi accented english to his kiwi friends, a mix of chinese-english when he's with asians, and he imitates singlish when he's with me sometimes.

it's quite funny actually although i pretend to scold him. haha, and i force him to listen to my broken Cantonese sometimes.

i'm thinking of taking thai next year in school! cos i love the lilts of the language (: and i was so thrilled when i mistakenly got an email in french from my supervisor and i happily replied in french haha.

i think i just really like the sound of new languages. haha

z on the other hand is very amused by 'walaoeh', and he loves to say 'waraoeh' when he gets a chance to. its really funny. haha






No comments: