Friday, November 23, 2012

 i must say i am enjoying the chinatown good eats (: haha dumpling noodles with a really awesome sauce yest, and chicken rice todayy yumyumyum





then my sis and i had a funny incident of communication breakdown.

a couple of days ago, my mum informed us that today, dad and her would have stuff on so not back for dinner

so i texted my sis if she wanted me to get dinner on the way back

and she replied "all going out!"

and i was like 'huh all going out?"

and thought that maybe my family decided to have dinner together. haha i even sent z a voice message excitedly telling him i got dinner out today


then when i reached home, no one was home!

so i texted my sis again "umm all going out means.. 3 of yall going out?"

lolll, my sis actually meant that they all had appointments, so i was home alone )):


and i send z another voice message saying ive been abandoned. haha


anyway i can COOK. heheh joking, i burnt one batch of brown rice
hahah

before i cooked this extremely simple meal.

but at least i dont die of hunger! :D
hahahah

No comments: