Thursday, October 25, 2012

thought for very long over whether to put up these pics, cos they're not so conventional...but finally decided to put up the pictures for my last chch shoot, because i needed to send my portfolio over to organizing people anyway.. so here are my favourite pics










anw this is coffee bean cheesecake. the raspberry layer is super weird. but it looks so pretty. haha not that great a cake though ):



and met the FS friends for lunch today (: korean food! i love korean food! yumyumyums!!! (:





try out was disappointing today, not really the standard that i expected. oh wellz! i had fun doing some self prac before try outs though, feet are all red and sore now (: and im really tired from practising about 4 hours!!!!


 i miss z!!!


oh, and z said he prefers brunettes, and my family keep saying my golden brown hair is terrible. so i dyed it back! hahaha, its chocolate brown now! 

No comments: