Friday, October 05, 2012



“People have asked me why I chose to be a dancer. I did not choose. I was chosen to be a dancer, and with that, you live all your life. ”

― Martha Graham


 i was telling C that day, watching dance videos makes me feel like i broke up with my dancing, and i'm stalking my ex. hahah

i miss dancing soooo much!!!

i've got a try out with a pretty awesome dancer when i'm back, but no guarantees from him that he can commit :/ and he hasn't been dancing for 2 years, so i'm not quite sure what his dancing is like now. lols, and he used to be 5 dance, so im not sure he will wanna dance with a 3 dancer like me. hahah

2 weeks more to leaving chch. really sad and uncertain at the same time, but ups and excited for the many many adventures that i have planned ahead for me. really wish i could blog about it now, but perhaps i will not risk it (; shall blog about it next time (: 


i should start studying!!!

No comments: