Sunday, October 07, 2012

Malaysian Ball

 went to the Malaysian ball on saturday night. (:  we think this shot is hilarious cos it happens to have the words 'the law' at the top. how apt. hahah

how lucky am i to have the president of the club as my date. lolsss.

wished i had a better dress, but oh wellz, this one looks ok on photos i suppose haha




 z loves this shot of himself that i took. he's lucky to have me constantly taking photos for him eh. now he has a good selection of nice shots.



personalised tickets!!! (:
 with the lovely girlsss





haha, my date making his president's speech (: he looks cool, but i actually didn't really hear what he's talking about, busy taking pictures...

of him....

 and myself... hahahah :D




 dinner (: the sambal fish was so awesome though spicy!! yumss asian food (:





and a pic of L and I looking great to finish off! (: 

No comments: