Thursday, February 23, 2012

im actually late for my meeting. its 1.06 and meeting started at 1pm. but its ok, i was supposed to edit their slides and they sent it to me at 12.30pm.
of course, i got it done before 1pm, but cos im annoyed they sent it so late, i shall go late to the meeting. anyway, they'll take time to go through the edits first. haha


look, i love his side profile. i think it's quite cute. anyway, we're at some market near his place eating steamboat :D he took me there to do tcm for my leg.


kfc delivery from him for me cos i want it :D



and a furry hot bottle for my tummy when im having cramps. <3





anyway, i think im quite slow at realising things. but i finally realised that one of the things he really doesn't like is me on my phone almost all the time when we're eating together.

sounds quite silly of me not to realise it cos he will pull a long face and be grouchy at me and say he's eating alone. but it seriously didn't occur to me.

so i've tried not to text so much when we eat even though my fingers will get itchy when i can't reply messages. if he can do so many things for me, i can do a small thing like that for him

sounds like a simple thing, but it was like.. a brainwave. it suddenly occurred to me that MAYBE he's grouchy cos im ignoring him when we eat

how come im so silly sometimes when im so smart? :D

hahahah. jk (:

No comments: