Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ be my valentine

Vday post!!!

it was a double event for us, cos it's vday plus our first month anniversary.

and it was a realllllly sweet and amazing surprise.

so well planned and thought out, i was really touched.

we celebrated one day early cos of viva on tues

he came to meet me after school, and was really rushed. he promised we were just getting something first, we're coming back to change etc and then go for dinner.

so uh i believed him, and went out in shorts and slippers. haha

but then he cabbed us to raffles town club. and uh, i was all grumpy that i hadn't bathed etc.


and i didn't even bring my dress ):
and i wasnt wearing any jewellery.


but he brought out flowers, and a card, and earrings, and 2 dresses for me!!!

i felt like a princess. seriously.

*heart melted i think


and we went to dinner, went dancing at the social there, went to play 'spot the difference' at the arcade. hahah (:





the latin dancer cake i got for him :D


i made him a humongous card.


pretty things he got for me <3



picture at the lobby. where viva took pictures after my batch's first performance (:




i thought he looked cute with his elf ears so i took a shot. hahah, but i shouldnt laugh at his ears cos his eyes are twice the size of mine )))):


picture at the restaurant (:


close up shot. I LOVE FLOWERS <3 and i have never received 12 roses before, i kept looking at them and smelling them




Dinner at a japanese restaurant there (: i love taking photos of food.














we went for a walk all around RTC at night, so he took pictures for me (:


and gosh, at midnight, he surprised me againnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
<3



i seriously 'awww-ed' SO MUCH at this. how cute is that. i love the message. in case u can't read it, it says 'i love you more than baby blue', who is my blue penguin, if u can't rmb (:



and on vday itself:


we had breakfast togther again (: so yummmmyyy



and then he accompanied me to centrepoint to do my IPL and go shopping


and we ate at 'everything with fries' before we went to training






okay, it was a really very nice date. superrrr nice.

<3


but just to qualify, the best part is the thought that someone would go to that extent to plan everything so well to create a perfect evening for me.

it's the first valentine's im spending with someone. and he wanted to make it special for me.

and anw, i think he looks really good in formal wear (: so handsome

No comments: