Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today's been a funny day. My mum was nagging at me to finish my water so I was gulping it down and when she came into the room i took an extra big gulp to show her tt i was drinking. then i suddenly had this urge to laugh. the more i controlled the more i needed to laugh. My mum was watching me and then she laughed. I couldn't take it anymore and I laughed ALL the water out, like fountain like tt, wah so much water all over the floor, chair and myself. i was super wet and i couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't even get up. hahaha...

FAM (farewell alma mater) is keeping me busy. meetings almost every cle lesson, cover designs, delegation of work all due soon... feels like rs . and oh... a sec 2 is in charge of us... ... oh well... it feels like we're planning for some failure event. so many sec 4s aren't even going. quite sad. I hope we don't make the remaining ones disappointed. :)

No comments: