Thursday, August 31, 2006

teacher's day

went back to chij today. i was super early, reached at 11.30 when the meeting time was 12.30. haha so stood around for a while, the security person didn't let me in. At 12, chey came. haha so long haven't seen her, abt 2 years. wow... we had a good chat while waiting for the others, showed me her class pics, hahaha, very nice. Isa and Jo both were late coz isa missed all her 3 buses! and jo was let off late.

So while waiting for them to reach at 1.30, chey and I went to westmall to eat chicken rice, very yummy!!! I love chicken rice! Then jo sed tt she reached westmall so she came to find us. Then came the funny part, I saw charmaine Hon and one more person beside her. I asked her, ay where's joanne? She looked at me real funny and pointed to the person next to her!!!!!!!!!!! WAH!!! CANNOT RECOGNIZE MY OWN CLASSMATE!!! HAHAHHA!!!! Then chey obviously didn't hear coz we got up walked a few steps and asked me , 'only u know them right? not my friends right' and i sed tt's joanne and charmaine!!!! and she was' HUH? That's joanne?' hahahahhahahahahahahaha SO FUNNY!!!!! Joanne looks so different!
We met up with a lot of ij ppl at the busstop. so long haven't seen them!!! All look so diff esp since it was 3 years since i last saw them.
We were supposed to meet Isa at the busstop. So I thought i saw isa and i started waving. The ppl at the bus stop waved back but 'isa' just kept staring at me and like asking me what i wanted. i was thinking,' what is she doing? why keep standing there' so i decided to call her. isa answered and was ' sher, i'm across the road on the left'
I was waving to the wrong ppl......LOL!!!!!!

Isa looks diff too, more girly actually i think. hahah, grown her hair long, nice. :)

We only saw mrs wong for a short while coz she had to send some students for robotics comp, then we just sat down to chit chat.

mmm.... so long ago..... i've forgotten how cute primary 1s are. hahahaha!

No comments: