Saturday, August 12, 2006

i realised tt ppl prob won't understand all the earlier comments coz they didn't see the 'before' blog. haha. nvm.

gym today was.... more productive i guess.coz mr teo was there all the time so we couldn't really slack very much.He cracked us again. We just practiced front pike and backsomer for most of training. conditioning was quite short but it killed me. haha, stupid push up clap.

was looking at all the uk pics yesterday, made me so sad again... it's almost 2 and half months ago already, so fast. I miss uk!!!
and i miss ballet too. it sounds kinda dumb since i was so eager to leave. but it's so weird having tues and thurs free now tt aesthetics is over too. haha but i won't go back. my teacher was prob more than happy to get rid of me, she wouldn't let me go back anyway. haiz, miss almost everything abt it except the teacher. hahaha

it feels like christmas is coming soon. :) prob won't be in s'pore again tho, most likely to be holidaying with jazi's family. :) We've been roasting chickens in increasing size so tt if we roast a turkey we'll get it right the first time. i'm going to get sick of chicken by christmas hahaha...

No comments: