Wednesday, August 09, 2006

THANKS JESSIE!!!!!!!!!!

haha, i'm feeling so accomplished. I actually changed the skin and added a tagboard BY MYSELF!!! hahahahahaha!! Thanks again Jessie!!!

I dunno how long this blog will last till i forget about it again. oh wellz...
It's NDP now, but i'm not realli watching. :p doing chi PT now, tying to correct all my cuo zi. hai, must do well for tt to pull my chi grades up... speaking of grades, my maths was realli lousy but i was pleased tt i passed. so i was feeling kinda like an idiot when I was sitting next to charm and yiyue and they were not so happy with their higher than mine grades and I was, well, content. :)
hahaha.

i just realised tt somethings on the skin are set by default like the 38 days thing. I will change it when i find out how to do tt.hahaha. I also dunno what's all those AAA at the top. hai. haha.

No comments: