Monday, July 01, 2013

Mariner's Corner

Went for lunch with my family at Mariner's Corner, which is one of the places where my parents used to date. It's a lovely, rather quaint little place opposite Pinnacle @Duxton. The quality is definitely very good for the price we pay, and there's a lot of food too!!

We had set lunch, which came with open salad bar, bread and butter, Minestrone Soup, main course, dessert and tea/coffee. Pretty good deal for about $15-20++ per person!  (:

 This was my mum's prime rib, which was quite soft, and quite a large cut


 i had salmon with mango salsa sauce, and after trying everyone else's, I think mine was the tastiest, cos the salsa gave it an extra zestiness :D

sister's dory fish!


the good thing about staying at home is that I get to eat a lot more good food, since I eat with my family much more often. hahah :D yum yum!

and I started my school attachment program today. I must say that I really really suddenly miss Pathlight and all the staff and students there. But I guess this will be a good learning experience for me as well, as long as I allow myself to be open to it. and my fellow scholars who are attached with me are very nice and friendly, so that's a good thing for sure (: I'm excited to teach my little sec 1 kids about climate and vegetation! hahaha

No comments: