Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christchurch

Leaving in a couple hours for chch

Been counting down to this for a long time, and now that it's finally here I don't really know what to feel. haha

well, i'm definitely still excited to see everyone i miss, and eat the yummy food, and i can't wait for cold weather!!! :D

school attachment flew by in a blink of an eye, and i think i will enjoy being a teacher after all (: i miss the kids already, definitely want to come back and see them when im back from nz (:

I think a nice, long flight alone will be quite therapeutic for me at this point in time.





Once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out
But if I let you go
I will never know

It's such a shame we're worlds apart
But sooner or later
We've got to choose


And once again
I'm thinking about 
taking the easy way out

No comments: