Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I remember blogging a lot last year when I was in NZ, because I was too bored. I think it's going to be the same for the next three weeks. haha, the weather has been rather lovely, and warm enough (15 degrees) in the afternoon. of course, at night and in the mornings, its sooo chillyy

I have been eating a lot, and have been ticking off the boxes on my checklist of kiwi things I want to eat!

So far I've had: 
- Fresco fish and chips
- Chicken and cranberry pie
- Lemon and Paeroa drink
- Kumara Rosti

 went to ancestral for dinner with Z yesterday, it's one of the most popular Asian places in Christchurch i think, the chances of bumping into Asian friends there is always quite high, especially on party nights, because they like to congregate there before heading out. haha, the food was good! (: tofu mushroom and chicken was like comfort food on a cold night. (:


decided to be more kiwi today, had pie for breakfast, and this pumpkin, potato and bacon fritata for lunch! it was yummy (: definitely more local than the asian food i'd been having so far lols.

then Z and I went to dress smart to shop a little, it wasn't as big as I expected, but I still managed to pick up some nice things from Glassons! (: very happy with my new skinny jeans and handbag, which were both more than 50% off. haha

then we decided to stay in and cook today, so we went to pak n save to buy steaks! actually I didn't cook at all, i was the observer cos Z did 90% of the work, as always when we cook. all i did was stir fry some mushrooms and keep time.

 i helped to take pictures i guess?


yumyum! so much food, and a big bottle of Moscato Rose wine, which I had a big glass of. actually i think it's meant to be a desert wine. oh wells (:




No comments: