Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Back from taiwan (:

i'm back from taiwan today! it was a pretty nice family trip, the last trip we took as a family was three years ago to New Zealand! haha so it was nice for some bonding, especially since I've lived away for so long haha.

i have been tasked with creating the photo album for taiwan, so of course, uploading and photoshopping will take a while hahaha.

taiwan was a total movie trip by the way, i kept watching TV. hahah and a lot of movies on the plane.

I watched: 

Bachelorette
Taken
Anaconda 2
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Johnny English: Reborn (which is HILARIOUS btw i laughed and laughed and laugheddd)
Jackie Chan with the sharks (i forgot the title)
Mission Impossible
Harry Potter

and i also watched America's next top model and project runway!
haha so much TV in 9 days omgoshhh hahah


on another note, i received my first pay for my freelance editorial work today! it's just a small amount, as a deposit for my work, but still, the first time i'm earning money purely through writing. i'm pretty pleased (((: can i call myself a writer now? hahaha.:p
 
i've got a new goal which is to save up money for my grad trip in 1.5 years time! (: i would really like to go for a lil longer, so i have to save up. so anything i earn from editorials goes straight to my funds. haha my parents have agreed to sponsor my air tickets! (: so im already very excited, 1.5 years in advance.

i think i get excited quite easily

hahah FIJI 2014!!!!

:D

will update about taiwan when im done with photos (:

miss Z! he has been uncontactable cos he's away in Thailand now. no sound no picture from him. ):

can't wait to see him soon!

No comments: