Thursday, January 31, 2013

sick n dying

i have been suffering from a strange ailment.

it all started one day on the bus home, i felt a chill creep over me. it's a very scary feeling, cos the dizzy fuzzy feeling starts to overtake my body, and my limbs feel extremely weak, to the point that holding up a phone is very tiring. and although i'm feeling a chill, i'm sweating excessively, even with the cold air con blowing at me.

i thought it might be low blood sugar or something so i -gasp- decided to eat a nougat on the bus. i did feel better after that, and managed to drag my feeble limbs back home.

i thought that was the end of it, but i got 2 more similar experiences today in school. ): the sensations last for about 10 minutes and then i feel okay again. seems like something is not that right with me, i better go and check it out soon.

well, when im not sick and dying, im very well indeed and eating a lot as usual.



z said he was going to ipoh today, and the whole day i kept thinking of ipoh hor fun. so i decided to go to YST music school to get a very nice fish sliced hor fun. haha i think the standard has dropped though ): it used to be tastier.


 and parents brought me out for fish and co today! yumyumyum! (:

 fish and chips
and peri peri white fish. (i love this)



recently i have been such a good girl. my sis has become much more trendy, fashionable, pretty and sociable! she's the one hanging out with friends and disappearing on weekends. whilst i am accompanying my mum to NTUC, and staying in on weekends. hahah, i think its so funny (:

going out in crazy crowds is just so tiring. at my grand old age, nothing beats staying in at night, listening to music, or watching animal planet. a phone call from z would be the icing on the cake, and i'd be perfectly contented with how the night was going. haha

i should probably resolve to dress up once a week at least. i have been a lazy bum.  ):

No comments: