Thursday, January 10, 2013

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

It's amazing how one small thing can make me crumble!!!

I had almost managed to convince myself that i don't mind stopping Latin, perhaps i could do some ballet, or some standard ballroom. maybe try out a little aerobics and learn to cook.

but then my teacher whatsapped me and expressed great shock that i'm not dancing anymore, and told me i have to dance, i can't waste my talent.

and after that i was depressed for the whole day. ):

ever since i told my prospective partner that i can't start a partnership, i haven't watched a single video or heard any latin music because it's like feeding myself half a dose of drugs. enough to keep me addicted, but still unsatisfied.

i feel terrible. ):

i'm craving dance, but i'm too tired to fight some more.



that is why you should never use another person's love for you to make them give up something they love. 

They might do it, but they'll always hold it against you.


No comments: