Thursday, September 06, 2012

 oooo! what a lovely surprise! (: the hall office gave every house a bag of goodies! and it's not cheapo goodies! it's good stuff (: nuts, maggi mee, cadbury choc, liquorice sweets, popcorn, chips, coke etc everything that students love to eat (: so nice of themmm :D



also cooked myself a simple meal tonight, after eating left over pizza for breakfast n lunch, i felt a bit sick from the oil and grease.

mm yums, 3 main food groups distinctly represented. hahaha :D and i have 2 cups of green tea a day (: one when i wake up, one after dinner (:

simple comfort food (: one of the joys of living alone is that i plan my own meals (:

no one will force me to eat when i dont wanna eat, and i can eat anytime and whatever i please (:






such a slow paced life has made me both less and more patient.


i am less patient when it comes to waiting for things i am expecting. like my emails, i prob check my email like 100 times a day im not exaggerating.

cos im so free i can check every few mins.

but im much more patient with boring random things. like my flatmates often cook rice n dont wash the pot, but i wont really get angry, at most irritated, but i will slowly take my time to scrub the pot and scratch off all the bits of rice. no rush anyway, and it can be quite entertaining even lol.



No comments: