Sunday, September 09, 2012

Mid term check

so i've gotten to the mid point of my exchange (:

and i set out to NZ with 3 goals, let's see how i'm doing with them

1. Better dance technique

 i think i have definitely raised the standard of my technique. i learnt so much here and i practice for hours in my room. of course, i could always be better, but yeaps, im happy with the progress (:

especially rumba. cos my flooring is carpet, so i have a hard time doing samba and cha on the carpet without getting carpet burns on my toes. but my rumba technique has been corrected a lot of my lovely teacher (:


2. Better skin and hair 

yepyep (: (: very pleased with the results of glycolic peels. im just now afraid tt singapore peels are expensive ):

the triple combination of cool weather, glycolic peels as well as doxy has really brought everything under control. and im just waiting for scarring to fade.

need to touch up my hair roots though, they're growing out and turning black at the top hahah


3. stone my costume

yeps, all done though now i dont know when i will be using it haha


THEREFORE. i proclaim that my exchange has been a success already (:


top it off with a gorgeous sunset on the way home after zumba class today



and a potato topped minced pie for dinner before church 


i'm really happy these few days (:

im just so grateful to have the change from a heart that's heavy and sad to a heart thats bubbling over with happy thoughts (:

and so grateful and appreciative of companionship, living alone can be brutally lonely. i do everything alone haha

a friend is always welcome (:

No comments: